What are the advantages?
• They provide a natural tooth appearance.
• Gum tissue tolerates porcelain well.
• Porcelain veneers are stain resistant.
• The color of a porcelain veneer can be selected such that it makes dark teeth appear whiter.
• Veneers offer a conservative approach to changing a tooth’s color and shape; veneers generally don’t require the extensive shaping prior to the procedure that crowns do, yet offer a stronger, more aesthetic alternative.
How long do tooth veneers last?
If the client has good dental care and regular dentist visits, they should expect the porcelain veneers to last for approximately 6 – 12 years before any touch up work is required**.
How much do veneers cost ?
Like most dental procedures, asking “how much do veneers cost” is like asking “how long is a piece of string?” – the answer is never a simple one because there are lots of variables involved, and one patient is totally different from the next.
Taking this into consideration, the cost for dental veneers varies depending on several factors, which we have outlined as below:
▪ Type of veneer
▪ Issue Being Addressed
▪ Your dentists Skill & Experience