Why Choose CEREC?
With Cerec technology, our dentists can restore damaged teeth and enhance your smile in a single appointment, making the treatment easy to fit in around a busy lifestyle. Cerec is a “robot” that can make crowns and restorations in one visit rather than the usual two visits, using a material proven to be extremely long-lasting and gentle on teeth.
• Eliminates multiple trips to the dentist for permanent crown replacement
• Speeds up the treatment timeline
• Eliminates reliance on a temporary crown that may be prone to falling out
• Retains remarkably lifelike porcelain materials which can be tailored to match the natural shade of patients’ teeth
• Removes the need to use metal, which also improves aesthetics
• Preserves a natural tooth in crown applications, making these devices particularly valuable to dentists and their patients
Benefits of CEREC® 3D TECHNOLOGY
Proven Technology CEREC® has two decades of clinical research and practical experience to support the success of this technology. More than eight million restorations have been performed worldwide using CEREC® technology.
The following can be achieved with CEREC®:
• Permanent White Fillings
• Single-visit convenience
• Hi-tech accuracy
• Natural, tooth-coloured restoration
• Biocompatible, anti-abrasive and plaque resistant ceramic materials
• Metal free – no silver-coloured fillings
• Preserves more healthy tooth material
• Extremely precise for long-lasting, natural results